Further Gateways to the Laboratory and the Diversity of Physician-Scientists Reading
Articles and Presentations about Gateways to the Laboratory and our Efforts and Successes Increasing Physician-Scientist Diversity
- The national MD-PhD program outcomes study: OUtcomes variation by sex, race, and ethnicity by Myles H. Akabas and Lawrence F. Brass.
- First-generation physician-scientists are under-represented and need better support by Briana Christophers, Olaf Andersen, Catharine Boothroyd, et al.
- Using admissions statistics to encourage diverse applicants to MD-PhD programs by Briana Christophers and Ruth Gotian
- Three steps to landing an undergraduate research internship by Ruth Gotian and Ushma Neill
- Gateways to the Laboratory: How an MD–PhD Program Increased the Number of Minority Physician–Scientists by Ruth Gotian, Olaf Andersen, et al.