All 14 graduates in the MD-PhD class of 2023 who entered the residency match have matched to leading programs and institutions in the country, including Harvard, Stanford, Duke, UCLA, and Weill Cornell.
- 4 graduates going into Internal Medicine, including 2 going to a Physician-Scientist Training Program (PSTP)
- 2 graduates going into Pediatrics
- 2 graduates going into Ophthalmology
- 2 graduates going into Pathology
- And 1 graduate each going into Dermatology, Neurology, Orthopedic Surgery, and Psychiatry (PSTP)
An additional 2 graduates chose to not enter the match and will go into careers in Biotech.
Congratulations to all graduates!