March 21, 2022
Match Day, 2022, saw all 22 of the graduating Tri-I MD-PhD students match for a residency. The graduates will be going to some of the leading hospitals and residency programs in the country this summer to begin the next stage of their training.
The 2022 MD-PhD matches were:
- Boston University in Radiology
- Five graduates at Brigham & Womens (two in Pathology, two in Medicine, and one in Anesthesiology)
- Mount Sinai in Radiology
- Johns Hopkins in Child Neurology
- Mass General in Medicine
- Two graduates at MSK in Radiation Oncology
- Four graduates at NYP-Columbia (two in Psychiatry, one in Pediatrics, and one in Pathology)
- Three graduates at NYP-Weill Cornell (one in Pediatrics and two in Medicine)
- NYU Grossman in Ophthalmology
- University of Rochester in Medicine
- UCLA in Medicine
- UMASS Chan in Pediatrics
Congratulations to the entire class of 2022!